I get a lot of emails and tweets saying how awesome MooTools is. Sometimes people want to donate money or give us credit on their work in some way. Others ask how they can contribute. If you want to “pay it back” to MooTools, you can do so by:
- fixing bugs in our ticket list (lighthouse)
- submitting patches for bug fixes and features
- writing blog posts about interesting things you learn in the process of developing w/ MooTools
- get involved in our user forums and help those who understand it less than you
- release code you author that others might find useful
We don’t need credit in any overt manner. Your work should be all the credit we need. We would much rather see you involved in the community than any other form of gratitude.