With all the effort involved in getting MooTools More 184.108.40.206 out the door (along with 220.127.116.11 – look for a blog post on mootools.net shortly) I haven’t spent any time on upgrading Clientcide. I hope to begin this work this week if possible.
In theory, all the Clientcide code should continue to work with the compatibility script enabled. I’ve tried this in a limited capacity and haven’t found any issues so far. I imagine it’ll take a week or so for me to update the code; I also need to update my tests to use the test runner I wrote for UI testing. Then test it in all the browsers, etc.
In the mean time, if you try it with 1.3+compat and find issues that’s important info for the MooTools projects (as compatibility is important to us). Look for another update in a week or two.