Another maintenance release for the most part. What’s new?
* StickyWin.Ajax now can cache requests (useful for tips and whatnot); thanks @zipz
* New class: StickyWin.PointyTip.Ajax – provides for ajax tips. Again, thanks @zipz
* Fixed errant reference to old Browser property. This was breaking when used with MooTools 1.4* w/o compat.
* Tabswapper now allows you to specify if it should call preventDefault on tab clicks (useful if you’re being good with your HTML and using hrefs for the tabs).
* Delegator no longer throws an error if it encounters a trigger for a different event type. This means that if you have a click delegator and, say, a focus delegator, you won’t get errors in your console when the click event encounters the delegator for the focus event and vice versa. This isn’t a functional change, it just means you aren’t notified in the console.
As always, you can get all this at dev.clientcide.com.