New goodies for those of you using Clientcide, Behavior, or Twitter’s Bootstrap. If you missed it, be sure to read up on MooTools for Boostrap which I released earlier.
New in Clientcide 3.0.8
- Tabswapper and Collapsible now fires the “layout:changed” event in their behavior filters so that other behavior filters can do positioning and measurement work when they are displayed.
- Tabswapper can now take an index for its startup tab.
- Tabswapper can now be given a hash key for and it will store the state in the url hash as a query string value, allowing users to refresh the page and have the same tab displayed to them (using a cookie is still an option).
- Added new event to Autocompleter to distinguish between the selection of a possible choice and the confirmation of it (hitting enter or clicking it).
New in Behavior
- Non-alpha-numeric (except for dashes) characters in filter names are ignored in the prefix of their corresponding data properties (for example, if you named a filter “Foo!” you would address it with data-foo-options=”…”).
- Filter names that have dots are now turned into dashes to allow for namespacing (so if you name a filter “MySite.Foo” you would address it as data-mysite-foo-options=”…”).
- Added a method to allow you to set the defaults for a given behavior. (This might have been in the last release).
- Added method in Delegator’s api instance passed to filters that allows you to retrive the bound Behavior instance (api.getBehavior()).
- You can now specify multiple delayUntil values in a comma delimited list (i.e. tell your filter not to be invoked until mouseover OR focus).