Clientcide 3.0.9: The IE Edition
In my previous release of bootstrap I complained about my inability to test in IE. A few of you were kind enough to hit my specs and let me know that my low expectations of IE were not unfounded. Well, I finally got bootcamp and VMWare installed and went through the super-happy-fun-time that is IE debugging and this release has all my latest stuff working in IE8 at least.
In today’s release:
- Various IE fixes to Autocompleter, Behavior filters for Autocompleter and StickyWin
- Updated specs expectations which were ignored because I can’t remember the names of my own options signatures.
- StickyWin.Fx is nerfed for IE. IE users don’t get fading! Deal with it!
- Various fixes for IE
- Updating docs for inline JSON options – they previously stated that you didn’t have to quote the names in the JSON object; this was never true.
- Updated for MooTools More 18.104.22.168
- Various fixes for IE support
- Dropdowns no longer hide when inputs or labels in the menu are clicked.
- More support for browsers w/o CSS animations (they don’t get any animation at all, but they don’t break either). Old versions of Firefox and IE for example.
- Various IE fixes.
There you has it. Nothing really sexy, but hey, you get what you pay for.